From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org on behalf of Steve T
Sent: Wed 6/30/2010 10:21 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] What distros do you no longer use?

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM, Jason Hsu, embedded engineer, Linux
user <jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com> wrote:
> What distros were your main distro in the past but are not your distro anymore?

I started with Redhat and Debian.  I still use Redhat only when I have
to for business and haven't touched Debian in years.

--
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act!"
-- George Orwell (Eric Arthur Blair)