What distros were your main distro in the past but are not your distro anymore?

I currently use antiX Linux as my main distro and Puppy Linux as my backup distro.  My former main distros are:
1.  Fedora Core 1: This was my first distro, which came with a book.  The speed and user-friendliness help draw me into Linux.  However, many things didn't work, such as Flash, and I wasn't up to figuring it out.
2.  Damn Small Linux: It was lightweight (only 50MB) and FAST.  Most operations were user-friendly.  However, I could only get Flash 7 to work, as Flash 9 was so unstable as to be useless.
3.  Puppy Linux: Puppy Linux is also lightweight and FAST.  I first tried Puppy Linux in 2007 (version 2.xx days), and I was having difficulty getting things to work properly, so I gave up.  I really liked the concept, and Puppy Linux really won me over in late 2008 (version 4.xx days), as the earlier bugs had been fixed.  The weakness of Puppy Linux is its small repository.  Version 5 is only compatible with a few of the Ubuntu packages.  While the repository is better now, Puppy Linux still can't compete with antiX Linux, Ubuntu, or Debian in this area.
4.  Ubuntu: I haven't used it as a full installation.  It's not as bloated when you start with the command-line-only version and add packages.  However, this means sacrificing Ubuntu's legendary user-friendliness.

antiX Linux is my main distro, because it's fast on 256 MB of RAM (like Damn Small Linux and Puppy Linux), it's user-friendly (like Puppy Linux), AND it has a superior repository (unlike Puppy Linux and Damn Small Linux).  No other distro I've tried (Debian, CrunchBang, TinyCore, Dreamlinux, and SliTaz) measures up to antiX Linux on all of these measures.  Of course, I'm on the lookout for a replacement just in case antiX Linux fades away.

--
Jason Hsu
http://www.jasonhsu.com/ee.html