Hi All -
I have some old computer equipment for sale. (I had a busier than
expected week, or I would have posted everything earlier.) The ad text
for each item is below, along with a link to the craigslist post and
pictures. Everything is obo; otherwise it's going to the recyclers after
a few weeks.

Nick

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/sys/1788589937.html

Tekram PCI SCSI-3 adaptor + hard drives + CD-R + Zip100
Selling some SCSI equipment I don't use anymore. Everything works great,
but I got a Shuttle case that doesn't have room. Email or call Nick at
612-226-6836 if interested. $20 for all.

- Tekram DC-390U2W PCI SCSI adaptor
Supports internal and external drives, both 50 and 68-pin. Includes
card, packaging, manuals, and cables as follows:
68 pin: 1 5-port internal cable w/ terminator, 1 5-port internal w/out
terminator.
50-pin: 1 3-port internal cable, 1 6-port cable, 1 5-port cable

- Fujitsu 18GB 10K RPM SCSI hard drive. 68-pin LVD interface.

- IBM 9GB 7200 RPM SCSI hard drive. 50-pin SE interface.

- Matsushita SCSI CD-R burner. 8x read, 4x write. 50-pin SE interface.
Manual included.

- Iomega Zip100 internal SCSI drive (50-pin interface) + 4 100MB ZIP
disks (I have 2 drives, one has a 5.25" mounting bracket.)
____________
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/sys/1788596513.html

Computer: Pentium3 1GHz SMP 2-processor, GeForce video + more
Selling my Pentium3 2-processor system - I ran Debian Linux on it for
years, runs great. 30 GB Seagate HD, Pioneer slot-loading DVD drive,
full details below. All hardware is mounted and running. Email or call
Nick at 612-226-6836 if interested. $40 for all.

Case: Inwin Q500N ATX full tower case
300 watt Power Man power supply
5 x 5.25" bays
1 x 3.5" external bay
6 x 3.5" internal bays
Includes info sheet, IDE/floppy cables, and all screws and mounting hardware
more information: http://www.targetpc.com/hardware/cases/inwinq500n/

Motherboard: Tyan Tiger 200 SMP motherboard (2 x Socket 370)
Includes manual, driver CD, and all cables
more information: http://www.tyan.com/archive/support/html/b_s2505.html

CPU: 2 x Intel Pentium III 1Ghz Coppermine Socket 370 CPU's
RAM: 512 MB Crucial PC133 SDRAM
Video: eVGA GeForce 4 MX440 64MB AGP video card. Includes manual and
driver CD
HD: Seagate Barracuda 30GB Parallel ATA hard drive
CD/DVD: Pioneer DVD-106S Parallel ATA slot-loading DVD-ROM drive
____________
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/sys/1788602095.html

15" ADi Microscan 4G CRT monitor. 15-pin VGA D-SUB connector.
Comes with power cord. Image is crisp and clear. Excellent backup
monitor or second display.
Please email or call Nick at 612-226-6836 if interested. $20.
____________
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/sys/1788599739.html

Fellowes Keyboard Tray - up to 50 lb monitor.
22" across, 14" deep. 2 1/2" vertical clearance in the tray.
Supports up to 50 lbs. No scratches, hasn't been used in years. Comes in
original packaging. This was a great option for my old desk which had no
built-in keyboard tray. Frees up desk space and puts the keyboard out of
sight when it's not being used.

Email or call Nick at 612-226-6836 if interested. $10.
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/hsh/1788605244.html

Tripod laptop Stand with carrying case - see pictures
Lightweight, folds into compact carrying case. Selling because I don't
need it in my current work environment.
Excellent condition, no scratches. Please email or call Nick at
612-226-6836 if interested. $10.