From: "Robert Nesius" <nesius at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 3:53:25 PM
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] choosing a new computer case

After building my last rig, which had quite a few drives in it, I decided for my next case I very much want a drive mounting system where the drives sit crossways to the orientation of the case. That is to say, such that the cables for the drives face the side, not the rear.

Something like this. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112289

I'd never spend that much on a case, but I like the idea of even the opitical disks kicking out from the side.

-Rob