On 07/27 04:43 , Shawn Fertch wrote:
> Oops, wrong link.  I C&P'd that for a friend to manage his accounts.
> Thought I had the correct link...
>
> Correct link:
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220006

I'd like to recycle my current personal workstation into a backup server, so
that's why I don't want to just replace the guts of it.

the EePC looks interesting, and may do most of what I want. I'd kind of like
the capability for multiple monitors, and a bit more CPU power (even my
1.4GHz laptop gets slow on a lot of flash-and-java-heavy sites); but I'll
consider it. Thanks!

I presume the EePC has decent support for linux? Looks like the graphics
chipset is supported well. What chipset does the Gig-E interface use?

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator