I am taking  a tech writing class. I am writing an argument paper citing
the benefits of using the command line VS the GUI. I would appreciate
any opinions you would like to share.

Do you think administration if faster using the command line ?

How long did it take you to learn the GUI ?

How long did it take you to learn to use the command line ?

What are the major benefits of the command line ?

What are the major benefits of using the GUI ?

Do you think something was lost when the GUI came out ?

Thank you for your time.

Ron,

--

I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell        - Harry S Truman