On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Elvedin Trnjanin <trnja001 at umn.edu> wrote:

> I used the client mode for wireless networks to connect several devices that were not WiFi capable to a much larger network. The real-time bandwidth monitor is occasionally useful as well if you have Comcast.

I had a thought, and I can't tell if it's possible.. can you set one
up to be a repeater (full client and AP mode at the same time)?  I've
thought about doing this as a cheap way to extend the range, however
from what I've seen you can only do one or the other.  This I would
require 2 units, which makes the problem less interesting.

Brian