On Sat, 3 Jul 2010, Brian Wall wrote:

> You can do *useful* things with the linux firmware, not true with
> Linksys.

Can you give some examples of the useful things people are doing with the
DD-WRT?

I'm another person who replaced his Linksys WRT-54G with another Linksys
WRT-54G when the first one failed.  When the second one gave me problems,
I updated the firmware, and that helped.  I saved the old router because I
had a suspicion the hardware might not have been the problem.  Now I think
I should try DD-WRT on the newer router and maybe get out the old one and
do something with it too.

Mike