Take a look at ClearOS (www.clearfoundation.com) [1]

Very easy to setup using a web interface. Includes Samba, Mysql,
HTTP, FTP, Mail server, Web proxy, content filter, IDS, etc. You can
have either simple file sharing, or have this as a domain controller.
Also, they have a thing called Flexshares, where you set up the share
through the interface and you can configure access via multiple ways
(i.e. access the share via the web).