On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Mike Miller wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Mr. B-o-B wrote:
>
>> I have started using Alpine to my Usenet activities, and I cannot for
>> the life of me figure out how to make it default to bottom post when I
>> reply to a message.
>>
>> Any ideas how to config Alpine to when I reply the cursor will goto the
>> end of the message, and not start at line 1?
>

> I am on the Alpine list and can ask there.

They reminded my of the "_CURSORPOS_" token that can be placed in the
signature file.  It's a good way to deal with this.  We had a few messages
about it back in November 2008.  See below.  Also look for CURSORPOS here:

Note that an Alpine documentation pages on signatures has this token
misspelled as CURSORSPOS.  Apparently there are a gazillion of these
secret keywords:

http://saul.baizman.net/node/63

Mike