On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Yaron wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Mike Miller wrote:
>
>> bottom  Ctrl-w Ctrl-v
>> top     Ctrl-w Ctrl-y
>
> I'm only replying so I can try that out (: Cool, learn something new
> every day. Although frankly holding down ctrl-v probably takes less time
> than two keystrokes.

Sure, but if the doc is long, or the connection is slow, or you are using
a handheld device where a screen isn't very many lines, then you'll be
glad you know the trick.

> Also "Search-PageDown"? How is that intuitive?...

Right.  I also *hate* the Ctrl-u and Ctrl-y in Alpine -- why not stick
with the emacs keystrokes?  It would have been so easy.  I guess Pine
didn't want to get into use of the Alt key.

Mike