No, but the directory where the files would go would have to be mounted
as WEBDAV directory.  I am hoping a sysadmin can chime in here because
while I have included WEBDAV as part of an application solution for a
client, I did not do the nuts/bolts configuration of the environment
that set it up.

Perry Hoekstra