I won't call anyone names.

I have used Windows for about almost 30 years. About two years ago my
disgust with it could no longer be contained, so - to paraphrase
Morpheus from "The Matrix" - I took the red pill and freed my mind, and
switched wholesale to Linux.

I never looked back. I am very, very happy with Linux.

(Having said that, it is my sense that there is a lot of denial among
Linux advocates. Most of the human race absolutely does *NOT* want to be
bothered with the software management that goes with Linux. Microsoft
does a much better job than any Linux distro of designing their product
to appeal to people who want not to have to think about their computers
at all. This is why Windows maintains its greater popularity.)