I can't remember exactly when I first used Linux. Probably around
1993-94 when it was a 2 floppy set, but reading your email lead me to
curiously search for my name on usenet, and I was surprised to find my
very first time I posted something on the Internets....While I started
using the Internet (downloads from ftp sites and irc mostly) in fall
1991, it was spring 1992 when I first posted online...(not BBS, but the
Internets)

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.pakistan/browse_thread/thread/b9556e7bc1992973/c61684bd6fbdc825?q=asim+beg#c61684bd6fbdc825

so Linux 1993/94?
Internet Sep 1991 (mostly Usenet, ftp, irc)
First post Apr 1992

*Asim Baig*
Cognizo Technologies
6950 France Ave S, Suite 218