Check out PFSense (http://www.pfsense.org/). It's a firewall/router
distribution based on FreeBSD. You can run it on a regular PC or on
embedded systems. I've used this board several times:
http://www.mini-box.com/Alix-2B-Board-3-LAN-3-MINI-PCI_4?sc=8&category=1361
and have been very happy with what it can do.

PFSense is going to give you every opportunity to manage the traffic
going through it. I'm not sure how hard it would be to get the result
you want, but I know it's possible. I have a couple of friends (one
who is on this list) who have done more with pfsense than I have and
would probably be able to answer questions more in depth.

-Erik