I have a colleague that owns a coffee shop and he gives his customers Comcast's fastest internet (he's a really nice guy).

But he's got some clients who leech him to share movies and TV shows and he's been getting between 10-30 letters per week from Comcast about these shares. He's spent many hundreds of dollars on wifi routers to try and filter without any luck.

I'm thinking a micro computer with dual NICs and running everything through a firewall to filter out and/or monitor traffic. What are you your recommendations? I'm a FreeBSD person by history but I build webservers, not filter/monitor firewalls.

I'm not against new OSes, either, just be prepared for to give some guiding advice from time to time.

Thanks,
Ryan Coleman