Thanks for asking.  All settled in for the winter.

Bioinformatics as in devices home bound patients use to monitor as part
of hospital sponsored telemedicine programs?  Bright future.  Every
hospital wants to be able to reach their market and provide telemedicine
programs.  "Branded networks" is huge potential.  Haven't heard of any
hospital connecting the dots between mesh networks in the community,
though.  I approached the hospital down in my small town in Iowa.  They
were using a form of telemedicine program for the veterans (PTSD) in the
area.  They were very receptive of the idea of upgrading to a mesh
network that would let them expand their services to videoconferencing
for $50 a house.  They were hooked up to fiber optic at the
state/national level.  Their stumble was at the last mile point, and the
mesh network approach sounded good to them.  About that time, the mayor
got a dress-down from Qwest, and everything stalled.
Happy Holidays,
Tom