Who do I call for legal advice?

Sean Waite
swaite at sbn-services.com
(612) 669-8858

At Wednesday, 22-12-2010 on 14:09 Ryan Coleman wrote:
I HAD " SUBJECT:  RE: [TCLUG-LIST] TCLUG-LIST DIGEST, VOL 72, ISSUE
29" which is normal for "r j" to not actually give his emails a
subject when he replies in digest mode.
On Dec 22, 2010, at 1:47 PM, Samael wrote:

seems to be the same subject to me.  it is an alternative to what
ron johnson had suggested.  thank you for your advice though.  i
will keep it in mind next time i want to change the subject.