Sole proprietors can sell in an "established manner", in many cases
requiring no "license or registration", there are no state of federal
taxes on most clothing or prepackaged food, and if it WERE illegal to
ship shirts USPS, there is always UPS and Fedex.

... and if there is no formal organization to complain, you can't be
infringing on their rights.

My advice - Consult an attorney, not Chuck.