On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Andrew Berg <bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds like it wouldn't be so bad for me, considering I have odd sleep
> habits and live within walking distance (we're talking about the
> worldwide HQ in Eden Prairie, right?).
>
> Any chance of getting work there without any kind of degree (though I do
> have plans to get one, and I'd be willing to earn certifications as needed)?

Never let the lack of a degree stop you.  Almost every job I've been
looking at is (BS degree || experience).  If you know what you're
talking about, and are able to prove it, that's as good as a degree
for most companies.

I've personally been knocking on the Kroll Ontrack door with limited
success, I haven't let it stop me and it shouldn't stop anyone else
either.

Since this thread is about job hunting, I recommend to everyone that
you post your resume to tclug-jobs.  I've posted mine a few times, and
I've got some quality hits.  Even more importantly, I have gotten
constructive criticism from list members and my resume looks far more
solid than when I began.

Thanks all,
Brian