-----Original Message-----
  From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Robert Nesius
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 11:35 PM
  To: TCLUG Mailing List
  Subject: Re: [tclug-list] OT: I'm thinking of....

  That said, when I see posts and threads I'm not interested in I delete them without complaint.  I kindly suggest you do the same in the spirit of treating threads I care about with the same respect that I treat some of the threads you care about.

  Kind regards.

  -Rob

Applies properly to on-topic threads, not to OT political threads... IMHO.