The free market is a an unattainable ideal.  Like pure communism, the
human element just won't support it.

I don't think you can separate government from economics, and both are
guaranteed to be at least a bit messy.

> saw Al Franken as a sponsor, thought to myself "has this guy ever
> had a serious thought on anything,

-2 points, for biased assertion while trying to make a logical argument.

Sent from my iPod.
...because my other device is a BB Storm.