I am looking for an older Linksys BEFSR41 that would be hardware v2,
or something similar that would allow me to simply have it act as a
router and not a gateway. Before anyone suggests, I do not want to
setup some Linux router as that would require obviously use of a
computer. Space and simplicity are the key here. I simply want to go
from network A to network B and back. If someone has a similar device
that would work fine, as long as I can disable any gateway features. I
know the BEFSR41 v2 allows you to select either router or gateway.