Who was pushing that broadcast flag ? Who wanted it ?

It was pushed by big business, and stop by the courts. I am not exactly
sure of the ruling on it, but I believe it was related to the the fair
use law. So despite some peoples dislike of government, it does to what
the people want if we work hard enough.

At least with government we have some recourse, and can change things.
With big business we just get the crap they dish out, and told to go
somewhere else if we don't like it!  Don't have too many choices when
they all do the same thing and push the same crap? (isn't that collusion ? )

? Is there anyone that likes their ComCast choices ? The other crap you
have to buy with the channels you want ? or the fact you have to have
ComCast set top boxes now!

Sure let big business do what it wants cause it worked so well in the
Gulf and deep sea oil drilling ! And with Tabacco, they were KILLING
their customers, so they made product better and safer by selling it
younger people!

==>brian.