I think that the future will be wimax pirate radio. The internet is still
young and in time it will be the same as television. Where if you want to
watch a football game you will have to fork over 150 dollars a season.
Everything shared openly with the masses eventually has so many laws
and rules attached to it it becomes useless or ineffective.Then pirate Wifi
will popup. I have read building community wireless networks and I
can envision people who will set up a radius network and a primary caching
server connected to the outside(garbage internet). Do you agree? How will
you stay free in the coming years?
Ron