Free Geek Twin Cities is finally going to have a space of our own to work
in starting in October. We'll be renting in a building at 34th St and
Chicago Ave S. as of October 1. It's a small space, but this is just the
beginning.

Now would be a great time to get involved, volunteer, donate, and start
thinking of Free Geek as a destination for your old, but usable computer
equipment.

Come by and get to know us at our pre-opening fundraiser at Grumpy's next
Saturday! Hope to see you there.

+---+

Geekathlon - Next Saturday the 26th at Grumpy's (Downtown)!

Can you read l33t speak? Identify geeks through history? Name that video
game tune? Name pi out really far? If so, you will want to come to Free
Geek's Geekathlon. This quiz bowl will feature ten intense rounds of
questions focusing on the history of computers and the internet, with
fabulous prizes from local sponsors -- all for a good cause: helping the
needy get nerdy!

With Free Geek Twin Cities finally moving into a space, we need to start
making rent and getting other people involved. So, come to Grumpy's next
Saturday and test your knowledge and help out a good cause!

Grumpy's is located at 1111 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55415.
Questions start 7PM. $5.

http://tcopencircuit.org/node/57

+---+