Yeah, that's probably not going to be an option *if* I go through with
it... that's too much downtime, to be honest. I can pick up a couple
extra 2GB drives or even pull some 500Gs that aren't in use to copy the
data... that way my downtime is only about the time to shutdown, remove
drives and install new ones...  It houses about 3,000,000 photos right
now and it's my busy time of year. I do, though, appreciate the insight
and if push comes to shove and this occurs over the summer I will
probably go that route.

Thank you.