Ryan Coleman wrote:
> I am not booting off the controller and it's a RocketRAID 2320 PCIe card.

I had a similar situation about a year ago.  There is probably an easier
(and quicker) solution to this, but this is what I did & it worked fine.

You can swap out the new drives one by one, rebuild the raid array each
time you add a new drive, and when finished (all new drive installed &
built) extend the partition.

Again this worked for me, but it took a hell of a long time.

Good Luck!

Mr. B-o-B

--
We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude.
We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors.