I use wireless microphones for my community theatre musicals.  Those
microphones operate on the unused TV channel frequencies.  I have found
lots of that type of information on the wireless microphone
manufacturers' websites.  I use lots of Audio Technica gear, so that the
site I normally visit.

Larry