-- On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Mike Miller <mbmiller+l at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't like not knowing if my power adapter is going to work.  When I'm
> traveling, will it work, or will I be smashing it against things all the
> time?  Will I need to buy another one and bring two with me wherever I go
> because they are so unreliable?  It's not good!

One other thing you might consider is purchasing a universal power
adapter.  I've had very good luck with my iGo brand adapter, and they
have one specifically designed for netbooks, which has a tip for your
model, as well as a few others included.
The one that I have is also designed to take AC/DC input, so it works
from a wall outlet, car, or airplane.
I find it is handy to have an adapter that stays at your desk at home,
and another that travels with you anyway.
- Justin