Hi,
I have the following requirements:

- I have a template documentation, which usually consists of several
parts - including pictures, logo, specific sections, etc. I.e. and
example layout li like this:

Logo (static for all docs)

Overview section (may change slightly, but most of the text is from
the template), may include pictures, which may be different

Detail Section 1 - text - may, or may not change

Detail Section N - text - may or may not change

Footer

Now, I have to prepare a hierarchy of documents for each of our
clients. Each client has "main" document, which inherits from the base
template (as described above), but it may have changes in some of the
sections, as well as to not have some sections at all (disabled).

Also, each client may have "sub-versions" i.e. specific modifications
of their main document for each (or some) of their branches.

I was looking at docuwiki, twiki, etc., but I can not decide from the
overviews if any of them will fit my needs. The clients will not edit
the documents, they will be read only, we'll prepare the documents and
expose them.

Can someone propose other suggestions? A possible pdf creation of of
the pages is a plus. I'm looking at open-source project with easy end
user interface, so non-tech persons can easily manipulate the docs.

Cheers

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.