I've been looking around for a database diagraming tool that runs under
Linux, Windows and Mac. I've found a few both stand-alone and running
inside Eclipse. Does anyone have suggestions from tools they've used? I
just want something simple to draw the digrams and represent FK
relationships and types. I don't need SQL generation, although that
might be nice for other projects.

The project this is for is written in Java, so I can guarantee that
everyone using it will have Java and Eclipse.

Thanks.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will
be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39