On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Thomas Rieff
<trieff at greencaremankato.com> wrote:
> TCLUG,
>
> What are people using for an exchange server???
>
> I was reading about Zimbra. I have heard about Evolution. Anything else???
>
> Our office is still windows 2000, but have some Ubuntu desktops and servers
> running.
>
> Tom
>

> Thomas Rieff
>
> GreenCare
>
> 1717 3rd Avenue
>
> Mankato, MN 56001
>
> (507) 344-8314 Office
>
> (507) 344-8316 Fax

Zimbra is really slick if you can afford it.  My company is using a
hosted solution which has worked out pretty well as we couldn't
justify the cost of a full server and licensing for a handful of
mailboxes.

However with Google Apps doing mobile sync I've considered migrating
that way as well; especially since it integrates with our CRM app.
Also, free is cheaper than cheap.

--
Donovan Niesen