I don't know about Mosso's current offerings, but as of a year or two
ago they had a shared hosting option for $100/mo that was similar to
MediaTemple's, but I recall they were experimenting with billing and
they were charging not only for bandwidth, but the actual number of web
requests (pages, images, javascript, css, etc).  Insane if you ask me.

-Chris