From: Clay Fandre
Sender: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
To: Tclug
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] www.mn-linux.org site needs maintenance
Sent: Mar 19, 2009 9:55 AM

Hmmm, I used to maintain it long long ago in a galaxy far far away.
Not sure if anyone ever took over. (Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?) I also
haven't been involved much and just started going through the TCLUG
emails yesterday. Too funny.

If nobody else has access I can see if my access still works. Bob/Nate
set me up with a OpenVPN cert to access crusader but haven't used it
in years. Shoot me an email and let me know what the best way is to
get to it.

Clay
clay at fandre dot com