gthumb is my fav so far, i've tried gwenview, kuickshow, imgseek,
kphotoalbum, digikam, gqview, f-spot, ristretto, mirage, eog, feh, some of
them are sort of ok, most are worse than disappointing.  names i wrote down
thinking i might try them: kview, lphoto, showimg, xnview, imagine,
futuriximager, ksquirrel, Photo Organizer from Balint Kis and Solomon
Peachy, but i got bored and just stuck with gthumb.  -gregwm