Monticello is getting a fiber optic network installed throughout the city
and my church is going to be one of the first places hooked up to it..  I
have been asked to set up the network (sadly I am the most qualified, it is
a small church) in the building that houses 2 apartments and the office,
along with a separate wireless connection.
  So far the plan is to have an IPCop machine just after the connection to
the fiber and that will be connected to a switch with separate cabling to
each apartment and office.  I am looking for the best way to keep of these 4
secure from each other.

This was short notice and is my first attempt at setting up anything other a
home network, so any other ideas for the layout would be appreciated.

--
"These are the times that try men's souls.  The summer soldier and the
sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their

<><