I've experienced a number of issues with USI Wireless broadband. I would
agree that their Wireless Help Desk is understaffed and overworked.

Currently I experience excellent Wireless service. This is largely due
to replacing the terrible Ruckus hardware with a more robust externally
mounted radio. The Ruckus hardware is complete garbage and should not be
used for USI Wireless deployments. Document your problems thoroughly. I
believe you can configure the ruckus to report to a syslog server. Be
sure to complain thoroughly, with evidence, and you may be able to get a
hardware change. This is no simple feat.