From: "Charlie O" <obelin23 at gmail.com>
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:02:58 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [tclug-list] suggestions other than General Nanosystems to get a computer

I've bought my last several computerrs from General Nanosystems , but the last 3 times I've been in there I've had bad experiences with them.

Can anyone suggest other good places to get a computer that are Linux-friendly? I'll need to do dual boot with Windows for my work, so I'll need the system plus the installation media to install myself.

Thanks,

Charlie