If you are more adventurous you could always build your own. I like
newegg.com for getting *most* of my parts (nice that its tax free and
most stuff is free to ship), or for looking at products and trying to
find them else ware cheaper.

Otherwise as stated Micro center would be a good choice I guess.

~Andrew