Somewhat new to the area and new to the list so I thought I'd say hi!

> (Hope Fedora 11 will NOT screw up my configurations;
cross fingers)

Post or email me how this went for you (or not). I've always been leery
of "upgrading" Fedora as it tends to be a moving target. Personally, I
keep /home and /boot on separate partitions as well as having two
separate / partitions.
Just for fun I tried installing from the Live CD this time and WOW was I
impressed!
I've used Redhat/Fedora nearly religiously from Redhat 7.0 until today.
Fedora 11 has actually surprised me with how good it is (YMWV).
Good times!