On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Tom Penney <tpenney at gmail.com> wrote:

> One of our 4 machines lost a drive during the incident. Lots of admin
> were there when I arrived having other hardware issues. this is the
> second time in 4 years that power has gone out to our rack. Aside from
> that, visi has been great, but this is not good. does anyone colo at
> IP house?

If this is a one time occurrence, I would be inclined to let it slide while
noting it for future reference.  If this has occurred multiple times
already, then I would inquire about going elsewhere.  Also, be aware that if
a facility loses power, it's not always a result of them.  Look back to
downtown Saint Paul in 2001 with the flooding.

--
-Shawn