Geeks.com has a couple of IP cameras which should work fine for
Zoneminder, though may not have POE or be environmentally sealed.. POE
has been touchy as heck for me on middle end switches over the years,
so you may want to read reviews on specific equipment before buying.
POE injectors, because they don't rely on the switch, seem to be more
successful for entry level setups.

If you have the budget for it, Toshiba's IK-WB15A is is fantastic
quality image, and PTZ.