TCLUG,
Interesting that this discussion should come up. I have been looking at
setting up a trial system to get a handle on how this operates. I did have a
conversation with the bluecherry folks in MO about cameras. Still pretty
confusing on which direction to go. I was interested in buying one ip
camera, as we have the network and poe switches available. They recommended
ip network cameras have best video, ACTI...best outdoors, best for
zoneminder are model 1231 or 1431. I have not done the research yet on
these. For indoors, the dome model 3001 or 3401. If you want network
pan/tilt use Trendnet. Still confusing when first looking at it.
They also said you need to use v1.24, which is not in the repositories but
is on there website.
Anyone else have any thoughts. Maybe should have a zoneminder install
fest???
Tom

Thomas Rieff
GreenCare