On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:00:13 -0500
"Andrew S. Zbikowski" <andyzib at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not to be an ass, but...
>
> While technology is great and all, it's no replacement for doing the
> simple things like rolling up the windows, locking the doors, and
> not leaving your keys in the ignition. I swear that someday I'm
> going to go over to my parent's house and drive their cars a block
> down the road just to prove a point...
>
> Just mentioning this as you didn't mention broken windows. :)

Yes - true, I had the truck outside cause it was loaded with rocks
for landscaping and didn't put in garage.  My keyless is broke on the
thing so I don't lock it as the alarm goes off even if I use the f'n
key to open the doors.  I do usually park it in the garage but this
was one of the rare nights I didn't.

Researched cameras a little and yeah would have to be infrared.
There's been reports of an f'n dude in a van prowling the
neighborhood trying to talk to kids too - another reason I'm looking
into this...

Thanks,

Josh