Great! Please feel free to forward on the invite.

I sent the announcement to the CS Grads mailing list (and as you can
see I cross-posted this to the MN Ubuntu list).

Here's a map for folks besides Mike who may not know exactly where EE/CS is:
    http://www1.umn.edu/twincities/maps/EECSci/

--
Adam Monsen