Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it.  Ya know, they don't even offer and
"economy tier" when you call to ask for service -- maybe you have to ask for
it explicitly.  And if they only put in on the rate card, how is a new
subscriber supposed to know it exists?  You don't get a rate card until
after you subscribe.  Obviously they are trying to hide it.

I'll look into it and let you know what I find out.