Hi Tom,

Not sure what your question is regarding Zimbra Admin, are you just
unsure of what URL to access? By default you should find it on
server.com:7071/zimbraAdmin/.

As to getting your mail from your ISP, I'd inquire with them about
relaying mail for your domain from their mail servers to your Zimbra
server. That would allow you to use their spam filtering while still
getting your mail on Zimbra. Otherwise I'm assuming you would have
multiple POP3 accounts at your ISP and you'd have to set up a routine
to download the mail from each account and store it in Zimbra. This
would be kind of a hassle and one more thing you'd have to worry about
maintaining. Just set up users on Zimbra that correspond to the email
addresses your users have and this should work fine.

For your outgoing mail your ISP could probably provide you an address
to relay your mail through. You can set this under Servers ->
[servername} -> MTA -> Relay MTA for external delivery

Josh