Just a thank you to the list for the conversation regarding SSL certs a few
months ago.  I needed to set some certs up and remembered the thread.
Searching the archives allowed me to pull up the handy link to the freebsd
docs that was shared.  Thanks for that!

Those docs referenced Thawte as a signer.  I checked Thawte out and was a
bit disappointed at the interaction I had with their customer service while
discussing pricing, and I wasn't thrilled with their website.  So I did a
few searches and came across digicert.com.  Digicert's pricing was more
transparent and competitive, and they seemed to offer responsive support
with better availability, so I chose them.  I ran into a small problem with
a missing chain certificate, and when I called digicert I had a tech on the
line within seconds and he root caused the problem immediately and provided
the fix.  So... in case anyone needs to choose a cert-signer for SSL/TLS
certs in the future, or you're not very happy with the signer you're using
or their licensing terms, you might consider digicert.

-Rob