Welcome back to MN.

I have heard of groups in St Cloud, Rochester and Northfield.  I haven't
heard of any of them doing anything for quite some time (probably
years).

This group, and even this list, seems to be pretty quite lately also.

I don't do much with Linux anymore.  (Not that I ever did all that
much.)  But I still lurk here to pick up tidbits that may come in handy.
My client is migrating everything to Windoze.

Penguins Unbound seems to be doing more "active" things.  There is a
meeting tomorrow.  I just saw a post about it today, but I can't find it
now.  Check the previous posts on the website if you're interested.

Larry